- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not be responsible or liable for the action of any visitors or third parties with respect to any information, materials or content posted, uploaded or transmitted in the interactive areas, such as but not limited to, the comments section of this site (“Interactive Areas”). Any submissions or postings by visitors to the Interactive Areas or other public areas of this website, will be considered public. Postings to public areas may or may not be reviewed by FearlessLeeFit.com, its parents, partners or affiliates prior to appearing on the website. Nonetheless, FearlessLeeFit.com, its parents, partners, affiliates and subsidiaries reserve the right to change, delete, or remove, in part or in full, any postings in public areas and to terminate or suspend access to such areas for conduct that we believe interferes with other peoples’ enjoyment, and/or cooperate with local, state, and/or federal authorities if necessary, and in accordance with applicable law.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.